Thursday, April 16, 2015

Taking care of your spine...

My name is Vani and I blog about my life experiences. Starting this 2015 one of my resolutions was to increase my repertoire in music and take good care of my health. I say health because I have been suffering from chronic back and neck pain. So I signed up to have an assessment done by a chiropractor who fixes any misaligments in your spine.  It happened to be one of the best decisions I've taken.  After 2 months of treatment I have no pain in my back or my neck.  I am able to sit comfortably at the piano, meditate longer and focus better.  My walking is good... I don't feel any discomfort in my knees or lower back while I walk.  I don't get any headaches I used to suffer when exposed to sun even for 3 minutes.  I have a wonderful chiropractor who constantly gives us latest and  greatest information about nutrition and health.  You may follow him on twitter @DrSandyBhasin or facebook https://www.facebook.com/drbhasin/ to learn about proper nutrition or a healthy lifestyle.  Wishing you all a great day and a great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment